Grateful Journal.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

It has been a crazy week where I either go to bed mad or feeling unhappy. I asked myself is it worth it? Seriously ah, to plan for a wedding is like preparing for war. Totally what the hell sia. Honestly, I wouldn't want to go through all the trouble which is not necessary in the first place but hello, I Malay la- what to do? I'm binded by this Malay mindset kinda thinking. This thing got to stop seh. I wouldn't want my children to face the same thing like I did. So many unhappiness that you couldn't differentiate it anymore. You just want it to end so badly.

I have been spending on clothes like no one business like that. Probably because I am growing and I need proper clothing. So when was the last time I bought a bra? I also don't know la. I guess it has been a long time kot! Talking about ill-fitting bra, let's talk about bra-top: also cannot fit, too fitting that I can see the cutting. At least my pants are good with the exception of my jeans which cannot make it already. Anyway, I'm going to give up on jeans also so nothing new. Sports bra? Tak payah cakap. Also cannot remember. Somebody clearly needs a new wardrobe. It's okay, I think I'm good for now. Definitely no more (money)!

Guess more or less I have settled everything. Don't want to start another headache. Gimme a week break can. Dear brain and body, could you please let me sleep early and let the rest be good?

Layout by Chocholettha. Icons are from 3moresteps. Colors palette.