Saturday, March 11, 2017
Another sleepless night. How am I supposed to go for class tml when I'm still reclaiming my heart? Sigh. At the rate I'm going, the whole block could collapse. If I could turn back the time: what a stupid phrase that was. Heart was break so live with it, deal with it. I'm not a good person after all. Can I just stab myself straight through my heart? It's like my heart kena thin-ly sliced bit by bit. Make it stop please, make it stop. I want my life back.
Was it my fault? Was I the one who started it all? Why didn't I say yes? I was just too angry. What's with the reply I said. Some things are just unacceptable. Did I overreacted? I might. It sounded as though you're brushing me away with that reply, a half-hearted unwillingness one. That's what I perceived. I've been trying my best to stay sane. There are days where I miss you more. I will get a bit edgy, sensitive I must say. Boy, you get me so worked up means something somewhere along the line was not right. An apology will suffice but to get one from you, at times, it's as though I'm expecting you to give me the whole galaxy. I apologized for my stupidity which couldn't be bought in the market. My stupidness is definitely one of a kind.
Take it that I'm having a bad day. I'm a bad person. What happened was my karma. I'm to blame.
My heart. I'm still amazed that it still works after all of these years. Like how it has been, let it heal by itself. Eventually the eyes will get tired, the heart will get numb and the mouth, wouldn't want to speak a word. Cross my heart and start to die
Facts about me;